If lessons are taking longer to load or fail to load altogether, follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure your computer/laptop meets the minimum system requirements.
Smartphones and tablets are NOT supported
Minimum Operating System Requirements: Processor
Intel Corei3 Processor or greater
4GB of RAM or greater
Graphics card that supports WebGL
Windows 8 or higher, OS X 10.6 or higher. Smart phones and Tablets (iOS/Android) NOT supported.
Mozilla Firefox (primary), Google Chrome
- Close other open tabs in your browser. Never have a lesson open in two windows at the same time to avoid grade sync errors.
- Close applications, especially ones that stream video or other data (e.g. Steam, Skype, Spotify, and VLC/Netflix/YouTube).
- Clear your browser cache and cookies. Often browsers store info (cache) that speeds up future load times but can slow down your current performance.
- If you have AdBlocker installed in your browser, disable or whitelist aelp.smartsparrow.com to have it not block your course unintentionally.
- Disable any other browser extensions as they can interfere with page loading.
- Ensure WebGL is enabled on your browser. Instructions can be found on our System Requirements page.
Required info from students to Support
When reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org, we ask that the following information is collected in order to expedite our help process:
- Have you checked to see if your problem is answered in the Student Guide.
- What link/lesson are you trying to access?
- What is the name and email address of your professor?-What computer and operating system are you using?
- What browsers have your tried?
- What versions of the browsers are you using?
- Have you cleared your browsers Cache and Cookies?
- Have you disabled any browser extensions such as AdBlocker?
- Can you forward us a full screenshot of the error that is occurring? Please include the entire browser window and URL if possible.
- What is the email address that you are using to log into your lessons with? This may be different from your personal email address.