How to sign up the first Open Educational Resource tool from OpenSkill, the Peer Review Tool and how our team can support your students.
The Peer Review Tool is a digital platform that teaches students how to provide feedback on their peers’ writing. Instructors can create assignments and custom rubrics for students to use in their review of others. Students can upload their writing, using multiple drafts, and review.
By streamlining the review process and allowing for custom rubrics, the Peer Review Tool reinforces the importance of the review process and the strength of the writer’s critical thinking.
If you have never used the Peer Review Tool before you will need to sign up and create an account.
- 1. Go to https://peerreviewtool.com/instructors and click Sign In and then Sign Up at the bottom of the page.
- NOTE: You need to sign up before you can sign in with a username and password.**
- NOTE: Students should use the default URL: https://peerreviewtool.com
- Enter your information.
- Enter the verification code sent to your email to confirm your account.
- NOTE: Please wait a few minutes for the email to arrive and check your SPAM.
If a student contacts you with a technical question and you are unable to answer it, and have already directed them to the Student Quick Start, please forward the student’s email to email@example.com with a description of the issue, ideally including a screenshot if relevant.