Don't forget you can customize your own rubric for your assignments. Here's how.
Create and Edit a Rubric
- Click the Rubric button at the top of the page.
- Click on + New Rubric to create a copy of the default rubric.
- NOTE: You can click Clone Rubric to copy an existing custom rubric after selecting it.
- Click Edit Rubric to edit the title and criteria.
- NOTE: Criteria are essentially topic titles, and questions go in the prompt sections below.
- WARNING: Once a Rubric has been assigned to an assignment with students enrolled and the due date passed for the 1st draft, you can no longer edit OR delete the rubric.
- Edit Criteria as desired.
- To delete a whole criterion, click the trash icon.
- To add a new criterion, click Add Criterion.
- To include a multiple choice question, check the box next to MCQ Prompt, type your question in the text box, and select any other settings.
- To include a written feedback question, check the box next to Written Feedback Prompt and type your question in the text box.
- To show a range slider that allows a student to rate a draft from 0 to 4 for this criterion, check the box next to Show Rating Slider.
- Click Save Changes.